Elite Nexus 3×5 Pool Cue Case Review
Elite Nexus 3×5 Pool Cue Case Review
The Elite Nexus 3x5 pool cue case is the best companion for pool players who wants to be ready for anything. It’s 3 butts and 5 shafts capacity ensures that a player has all he needs to play comfortably with the pool cue stick of his choice readily available in his case.
Table of Contents
-Spring loaded so cue stick pieces doesn’t fall to the bottom
-Can hold 3 butts and 5 shafts perfectly within its molded tubes
-Strap is made of padded adjustable material so it is easier to carry unlike other cases
-Can be heavier than 2x2 and 4x4 pool cue cases
-There are only two plastic feet so the case cannot stand on its own
Pool cue cases are very important to preserve the beauty and functionality of your pool cue stick. If you have multiple butts and shafts lying around collecting dust, then this might just be the best pool cue case for you. It can hold as much as 3 butts and 5 shafts either for safekeeping or for you to grab and go when you need to play a game of pool with your friends.
- Perfect for keeping 3 butts and 5 shafts
- Made from the finest and durable vinyl material
- Spring loaded design for easier access of your butts and shafts
- Roomy case, ensures the safety of your cue sticks
- Has jumper pockets fit for your pool cue chalk and other little trinkets you need
- Can accommodate shaft and butt insert on both directions
- It is built with a padded and adjustable carrying strap making it easy to bring around
- Self-closing strap totally makes your life easier, with no chance whatsoever for your cue sticks to fall out
- Three colors for you to choose from – black, brown and purple
The Elite Nexus 3x5 pool cue case has a sleek “pro-like” design that a lot of people would truly commend. It is a perfect case that makes you ready for any kind of game play that requires varied cue sticks. Its material is vinyl, that being said, it makes as the best companion for on-the-go gamers. Regardless of the kind of weather there is. It keeps your butts and shafts in place, made perfectly not to hit one another. So you need not worry about scratches or dings.
Dimensions: 36 x 17 x 5 inches
Weight: 5 pounds
What makes Elite Nexus 3x5 Pool Cue Case Stand out from the rest?
The Elite Nexus 3x5 Pool Cue Case is definitely a great buy considering that it can hold as much of butts and shafts as it can. Compared to the usual pool cue cases, (2x2 and 4x4), the 3x5 pool cue case guarantees that you have all the pool cue stick accessories you need for every game.
- The Elite Nexus 3x5 pool cue case can accommodate more butts and shafts than the usual 2x2 or 4x4 cases
- Insides has separate molded tubes for 3 butts and 5 shafts
- Strap is adjustable so you are sure to have it at just the right length when going out
- Extra pockets could fit the usual accessories you need to play pool (pool cue chalks, cleaning cloth, etc.)
- Your cue sticks are secure due to its inner soft felt lining
- Spring-loaded design makes it easier to access your butts and shafts
- Has black plastic feet to protect it for when you need to set it down
- Self-closing snap is perfect for those who usually forgets to close their case and cause the butts and shafts to slip over
- Might be heavier than 4x4 and 2x2 pool cue cases due to the capacity it can hold
- Bulkier than other cases
- There are only two plastic feet to it so it is not advisable to leave it standing on its own (you need to hang it or lean it against something)
The Elite Nexus 3x5 pool cue case has garnered more than 80% 5-star reviews and 10% 4-star review, among other star ratings. Making its overall star rating a whopping 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Last updated on December 9th, 2019
Last Updated on