- Playcraft Extera Outdoor Pool Table features an all aluminum body that’s perfect for the outdoors
- It’s made of the best weatherproof material that could withstand UV and water damage better than traditional pool tables
- Made with extruded aluminum 5-7/8″ top rails, 5-1/2″aprons, legs and square tubular beam sub-frame with anti-rust treatment
- Its Polytech billiard cloth makes it both easy to play with and maintain
- Because of its aluminum material, the Playcraft Extera is very sturdy and easy to level
- It comes with a PVC cover to give your table extra protection from all weather conditions
Product DesignThe Playcraft Extera 8-foot Outdoor Pool Table is guaranteed to give you the best outdoor gaming experience with its weatherproof UV protected table finish. It has many commendable features that makes it one of the best outdoor pool tables available. Product Dimension Playing surface: 88″ in length and 44″ in width Dimensions: (L x W x H) 99″ x 55″ x 31.5″ Weight: 375.00 LBS
What makes the Playcraft Extera Outdoor Pool Table the best?It is the perfect outdoor companion for you. Carefully thought of by its makers to ensure that you enjoy the best game play at the comfort of your home. In this case though, best used in your garden or backyard.
- Weatherproof – it is good to go wherever, especially outdoors. It can deal with a little light and a little rain. Of course, too much is just a killer even for this one.
- Sturdy all aluminum build – no more worrying about missing a shot because of a wobbly table.
- Ready for play – it comes equipped with complete accessories so you are good to go as soon as you have it set-up.
- Affordability – you get the best value for your money.
- Interactive game play – suited for adults and kids alike, a perfect way to bond with your family and friends.
- Weight – due to its aluminum build, this table may be a bit heavier than usual.
- Assembly – since it is heavy, you may need a little more people to help you set up. Around 4 capable adults should do the trick.
- Weatherproof is no match to neglect – despite the table being weatherproof, neglecting it or not taking care of it would definitely make its lifespan less than expected. So it is suggested that you cover it after every game and occasionally give your table the proper cleaning it needs.